Electronic Case Management / ASK
Comsquared Systems provides Community Based Care organizations (CBCs) with a low risk and proven solution in ASK (Agency Secure Knowledge). The ASK solution provides secure and easy access to case file documentation from anywhere – at anytime! Improve your CBC’s operating efficiency by capturing and distributing electronic images of case file documentation to the appropriate group(s) throughout the organization.
In a paper driven environment, case workers are having to physically access, update and manage reams of paper to effectively perform their job. The need to access critical files at a moments notice is the primary reason for keeping them on-site and in paper form. However at a certain point, the volume of files needed on-site creates inefficiencies that can impede productivity and require significant annual expense. By converting case files to electronic format, and using the ASK web interface, a case worker is able to search for and retrieve desired document images at their desk, from the field, and elsewhere – at a moments notice with 24 /7 access.
Comsquared has a vast knowledge of CBC document types and how to categorize and index them. We have converted and indexed over 12.5 million images for Florida CBC’s over the past 3 years.
Lead Agency Benefits:
- Disaster preparedness and recovery of non-replaceable, non-reproducible mission critical case files.
- Integrate paper based information into an electronic case management system.
- Preserve and secure documents that require retaining.
- Simplification of internal and external DCF audits.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with FL Statutes and Administrative Code (Chapter 1B-26.00).
- Positive ROI based on reduced administrative costs in managing and processing paper files.
- Audit trail of documents being scanned, reviewed, downloaded and printed.
- Reduce storage and retrieval costs by scanning inactive and/or archived files, including adoption files.
- Competitive advantage during Lead Agency contract bid process.
Case Manager / Child & Family Benefits:
- Provide case workers with 24/7 remote access to crucial case files about the children in their care.
- Improve Case Worker productivity and accountability through efficient access to information.
- Reduce the incidence of lost or misplaced documents.
- Improve long term quality of care through decreased case worker turn over.
- Provide more readily available background information on cases.
- Ease court room file preparedness, with the “combine documents” feature.
- Provide scanning and retrieval capabilities from court house.
- Monthly visitation verification.
- Availability of scanning capabilities to Child Legal Services.
Click here to download our Solution Overview for Electronic Case Management / ASK.