An Enterprise Content Management approach to Correspondence Management allows business owners to establish a securely managed, indexed repository of all incoming and outgoing correspondence:
- Gain Management Control of a Paper-Based Process
- Increase Accountability with performance reporting
- Electronic Routing – no loss or misplace documents
- Boost Employee Productivity
- Full Management Reporting
- Improve Customer Service
- Save Paper, Shipping Expense and Time
Utilizing an efficient web based architecture, Correspondence Manager provides the flexibility to electronically route, and manage to completion, the work requested by the customer. Documents may be selectively archived, as required to meet business and regulatory requirements. Documents may also be sent to third-party organizations when required.
Comsquared’s solution for Correspondence Management provides the base repository by which issues can be tracked, trends analyzed and provide data for program and policy review.
- Common issues and questions can be routinely dealt with by leveraging existing research and responses.
- Specific task assignments and routings can be templated to map out typical workflows.
- Correspondence containing personal or commercially sensitive information can be secured to avoid unauthorized access.
- Significant responses and research can be declared as official records.